- With a high content of alkylglycerols (25%-27% AKG).
- Helps to maintain immune function.*
- Source of Omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Rich in squalene, which is structurally similar to beta-carotene. Supplementation of squalene increases cellular and non-specific immune functions.*
While it's taken researchers some time to start looking into squalene and shark liver oil's other special components for their health benefits, northern folks have long depended on it. In Norway, Iceland and Sweden, shark liver oil has been a staple for making it through the harsh winters. Also, in Japan and China, shark liver oil has long held a special place in traditional healing.*
See for yourself how the AKGs and squalene in Bell Shark Liver Oil can help you prepare for winter's harsh conditions.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
#51 Bell Shark Liver Oil
500 mg x 90 softgels.
Adults: Take 1 capsule, twice daily.
Shark liver oil with 25%-27% Alkylglycerols (AKG), Vitamin A 125 IU.