- Formulated to help activate and increase the production and supply of mother's milk.*
- Fenugreek is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a nutritive tonic.
- Helps aid digestion and helps to stimulate appetite (stomachic).*
- Fenugreek is used in Herbal Medicine as a galactogogue/lactogogue to help promote milk production/secretion.*
- Helps to alleviate dyspepsia and gastritis.*
- Fenugreek is used in Herbal Medicine as supportive therapy for the promotion of healthy glucose levels.*
- Helps reduce elevated blood lipid levels.*
Bell Nursing Mother's Tea is formulated with a combination of herbs to promote lactation and richness of vitamins and minerals in mother’s milk.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
#32 Bell Nursing Mother's Tea
30 tea bags, 1.8 g each.
Adult Females: Take one tea bag to one cup of boiling water, steep for about 12 minutes. Drink one cup, twice daily in between meals.
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) (seed) 1,818 mg, Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) (seed) 230 mg, Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root) 152 mg. (Amounts based on 1 tea bag/2200 mg).