- Bell Japanese Green Tea is processed differently than other teas. The leaves are steamed immediately after plucking and then dried.
- Green tea contains a variety of healthy enzymes, phenols, sterols, amino acids and minerals.
- It has been shown that green tea may be beneficial to LDL levels and total cholesterol levels.*
- Catechins, a type of natural phenol that occurs in green tea and some other botanicals, are also antioxidants that help defend against free radical damage to cells.*
- A heart-healthy, mildly sweet tasting tea.
- Try adding lemon. The Vitamin C that occurs in lemons, helps make the catechins easier to absorb.
- 100% natural tea with no additives.
Green tea consumption dates back more than 4000 years ago in China. Tea use expanded to Japan around the 6th century. Throughout Asia, green tea is an extremely popular beverage and is historically known as a natural remedy for whatever ails you. Modern medicinal research is providing a scientific basis for this belief. Promising data showing the effects of green tea from cell-culture and human studies have emerged. Green Tea consumption has now been shown to be useful for maintenance of cardiovascular and metabolic health. Green tea is now becoming more common in the West, where black tea has traditionally been consumed.*
Bell Japanese Green Tea is processed differently than other teas. The leaves are steamed immediately after plucking and then dried. This ensures that you enjoy a mild, sweet tasting tea, packed with super nutrients.
* Results may vary from one person to another.
#59 Bell Japanese Green Tea
20 tea bags, 2 g each.
Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, twice daily. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Pour boiling water over tea bag in a cup. Steep for 3-5 minutes, depending on desired strength. No sugar or milk needed. Enjoy the original flavour and aroma of this tea without changing the taste with sugar. If you desire a sweeter tasting tea, try adding stevia or a small amount of honey.
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) 2000 mg / 1 tea bag. Green tea contains naturally occurring theanine, catechin polyphenols, flavonoids, caffeine, plant vitamins and minerals. There is approximately 1% naturally occurring caffeine per tea bag.