- Helps support healthy enzymes that promote good digestion and reduce indigestion.*
- Unique combination of herbs act as a natural antacid for acid reflux reduction.*
- Helps to reduce bloating, indigestion, abdominal pain, gastrointestinal tract spasms and build-up of uric acid.*
- Ideal for individuals with weak stomach valves that experience stomach acid kicking up into the esophagus.*
- Naturally helps facilitate the expulsion of gas, easing flatulence.*
- Stimulates appetite.*
- Provides antioxidants.
* Results may vary from one person to another.
#29 Bell Indigestion Tea
30 tea bags, 1.5 g each.
Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, 1-3 times daily as needed. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Let it steep for five minutes and squeeze the tea bag well.
Bitter orange (Citrus aurantium) (peel) 315 mg, Anise (Pimpinella anisum) (seed) 207.6 mg, Bitter fennel (Foeniculum vulgare var. vulgare) (seed) 207.4 mg, Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) (flower) 120 mg, Caraway (Carum carvi) (seed) 100 mg, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (root) 100 mg, Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) (leaf) 100 mg, Sage (Salvia officinalis) (leaf) 100 mg, Dill (Anethum graveolens) (seed) 50 mg, Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) (flower) 50 mg, Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) (seed) 50 mg, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) 50 mg, Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root) 50 mg. (Amounts based on 1 tea bag/1500 mg).