- Based on an ancient formula from the mountains of Lebanon.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help manage symptoms associated with upper respiratory conditions such as sinus congestion and dry cough.*
- Formulated to help reduce symptoms associated with asthma, allergies, hay fever and other respiratory irritations.*
- Delivers nature’s finest herbal support throughout the entire body.
- Ideal for smokers suffering from dry cough.*
Bell Breathing Relief Tea is based on an ancient formula from the mountains of Lebanon. It works immediately to help alleviate the symptoms of asthma, allergies, hay fever and other respiratory irritations. This gentle, tasty formula also moistens and soothes the throat, bronchial system, sinuses, and vocal tract and larynx.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
#45 Bell Breathing Relief Tea
30 tea bags, 1 g each.
Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, twice daily. To extract most of the beneficial nutrients from the tea, boil water with tea bag in it. Let it steep for approximately 3-5 minutes and squeeze the bag well.
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) (leaf) 145.5 mg, White horehound (Marrubium vulgare) (whole) 109.1 mg, Caraway (Carum carvi) (seed) 109.1 mg, Mullein (Verbascum thapsus) (leaf) 109.1 mg, Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) (seed) 72.7 mg, Bitter fennel (Foeniculum vulgare var. vulgare) (seed) 72.7 mg, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) 72.7 mg, Lungwort (Pulmonaria officinalis) (herb) 72.7 mg, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 54.5 mg, Anise (Pimpinella anisum) (seed) 36.4 mg, Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) (herb) 36.4 mg, Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) (leaf) 36.4 mg, Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) 36.4 mg, Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) (leaf) 36.4 mg. (Amounts based on 1 tea bag/1000 mg).