- Helps you enjoy comfortable movement, no matter what your activity level is.*
- Curcumin (The principal curcuminoid of turmeric) is a natural anti-inflammatory and even stacks up against many anti-inflammatory medications.*
- Curcumin blocks NF-kB, a molecule that travels into the nuclei of cells and activates genes related to inflammation.
- Combines curcumin with cayenne’s soothing capsaicin for fast and effective results.*
- Helps to aid digestion with cayenne pepper.*
- Helps ease headaches and tension.*
- Helps support circulation and heart health with hawthorn.*
- GMO free and Allergen Free.
Bell Curcumin 2000X® is a natural anti-inflammatory supplement that can be used for many different issues or even if you just want to stay healthy. Cayenne, included in the formula, is traditionally used in herbal medicine to aid digestion.* Here’s a brief breakdown of the ingredients:
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a herb in the ginger family that is native to India. This ancient herb has been used for thousands of years for many ailments, especially those that affect the stomach and liver. Turmeric has been found to possess antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Some research is also showing that compounds in turmeric have antifungal and antibacterial properties as well.*
Cayenne pepper is good for digestion. Also, it has antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial and cleansing properties. Cayenne is also great for cardiovascular health.*
Hawthorn extract is an important component of the Curcumin 2000X®† because its ability to strengthen cardiovascular function. Hawthorn contains flavonoids such as quercetin and rutin which are both important for their antioxidant value.*
Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin and potent antioxidant. It is a free radical scavenger and because of this function, Vitamin E can minimize damage to cells inflicted by free radicals. Vitamin E helps hinder oxidation of certain fatty acids. Vitamin E is necessary to protect the human body from illness. Supplementing this vitamin is a great way to keep your skin, hair and nails healthy.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
#67 Curcumin 2000X
680 mg x 90 Capsules
Adults: Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily with food.
Turmeric extract (Curcuma longa) (root) (95% curcuminoids) 300 mg, Cayenne pepper (Capsicum annuum) (fruit) 100 mg, Hawthorn extract 10:1 (Crataegus laevigata) (fruit) 100 mg, Vitamin E 90 IU, Black pepper extract (fruit) (98% piperine) 2 mg.