- Relieves aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, strains, sprains, simple backache and lumbago.*
- Relieves pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee.*
- Effective for athletes and weekend warriors!*
- No mess with an easy-to-use roll-on bottle.
- A natural health product with an external delivery system is a big plus for people who don't want to take medications orally that may be harmful to the liver, kidneys, stomach, intestines, and other soft tissues.*
- Great combination of ingredients, including 3% capsicum oleoresin, which contains 6.4% capsaicin.
- Comes with a Money-Back Guarantee.
The source of the heat in our pepper cream is from capsaicin. Capsaicin is a phenolic resin found in the majority of hot peppers. When capsaicin is applied topically, it decreases a natural substance in your body called “substance P” that helps transmit pain signals to the brain.
* Results may vary from one person to another.
#2a Pepper Cream for Joint Relief Roll-On
90 ml bottle
Adults: Apply thinly and evenly to affected area up to 3-4 times per day. Rub and/or massage into skin until solution vanishes. If needed, wash hands with soap and water to avoid irritation of sensitive areas such as the eyes or mouth.
Capsicum oleoresin (Capsicum annuum) (fruit) (6.4% capsaicin) 3%, Wintergreen oil (Methyl 2-hydroxybenzoate) 3%,Glucosamine sulfate HCl (2-amino-2-deoxy-D-glucose sulfate) 2.08%, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 1.04%, Shark cartilage (cartilage) 0.78%, Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora) (whole plant) 0.52%, Chondroitin sulphate (bovine cartilage) 0.52%, Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) 0.25%, Peppermint oil (Mentha x piperita) (whole plant) 0.15%, Eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus) (leaf) 0.11%, Menthol (l-Menthol) 0.31%.